Measuring watts of a woofer

Estoy en un proyecto de un sistema de audio DIY con altavoces reutilizados, por lo que he tenido que medir todos los parámetros de los altavoces por mi cuenta, pero hay un parámetro que no he podido medir... Watts.
Los watts máximos que soportan mis woofers, y es un gran dato que necesito saber con qué fuente amplificar el sistema sin quemar mis woofers.
Entonces estoy buscando una manera de medir esto, por eso vine aquí, para ver si alguien me puede dar una respuesta o recomendación.

Translated means;
"I'm on a DIY audio system project with reused speakers, so I had to measure all the speaker parameters myself, but there is one parameter I haven't been able to measure... Watts.
The maximum watts that my woofers support, and it is a great piece of information that I need to know with which source to amplify the system without burning out my woofers.
So I'm looking for a way to measure this, that's why I came here, to see if anyone can give me an answer or recommendation."

Answer;
Read the part number of your speaker and search the manufacturers web site for data.