Now Playing + What are you listening to?

Carlos Paita, London SO - Berlioz - Symphonie Fantastique - Lodia, Switzerland

Carlos Païta, London Symphony Orchestra - Berlioz - Symphonie Fantastique (1978), Vinyl, Lodia, Switzerland

Berlioz* - London Symphony Orchestra*, Carlos Paita - Symphony Fantastique (1978, Audiophile Press, Vinyl) | Discogs

attachment.php

DR Peak RMS Duration Track
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DR14 -0.33 dB -20.24 dB 12:54 A1 Rêveries, Passions (Allegro Agitato E Appassionato Assai)
DR13 -2.32 dB -23.66 dB 5:48 A2 Un Bal (Allegro Non Troppo)
DR14 -2.48 dB -24.44 dB 8:21 A3 Scène Aux Champs (Adagio)
DR16 -2.12 dB -26.51 dB 7:04 B1 (Cont.) Scène Aux Champs (Adagio)
DR13 -0.40 dB -17.32 dB 4:07 B2 Marche Au Supplice (Allegretto Non Troppo)
DR12 -0.41 dB -16.65 dB 9:43 B3 Songe D'Une Nuit De Sabbat (Larghetto, Allegro)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number of tracks: 6
Official DR value: DR14

diyaudio.com - 29th December 2019
Carlos Païta, London Symphony Orchestra - Berlioz - Symphonie Fantastique (1978), Vinyl, Decca, France

Attachments

• Carlos Paita, London SO - Berlioz - Symphonie Fantastique - Lodia, Switzerland.jpg
    Carlos Paita, London SO - Berlioz - Symphonie Fantastique - Lodia, Switzerland.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
George (GAPAG) had suggested the 1970 MetOpera recording of Norma -- Richard Bonynge, Joan Sutherland, Marilyne Horne, Carlo Bergonzi and Cesare Siepi --
so it's rolling on Youtube:
YouTube

WQXR and metopera.org occasionally broadcasts the April 1970 "live" broadcast -- it's too bad that they have to cut out the Metropolitan Opera Quiz as they never got permission from the participants, many of whom were Screen Actors Guild members.

As the YouTube algorithm might say “if you liked that, maybe try this?”
YouTube

Aubrey Logan, Candi Dulfer and ToP.

Chris!!!!!! Yeah, baby!!! What is hip is one of my favorite songs in the history of music, and I could never overstate the impact that the song, and TOP, have had on me as a drummer, musician, and music lover. Rocco, and David are one of my Mount Rushmore rhythm sections. They are like sun and shine.....the perfect cohesion. Hail hail, the funk is alive, if you don't dig it, you be speakin' jive!🎶🎵🎶 Glenn.