Old Soul

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I did mention (temporary) rails fuses as desperate measure to save output mosfet, in case that Ge is gone Dodo

as I said - I had only one case of popcorn Ge, with 1T813, perfectly set and then gone Poof on first sight of signal at base

in fact , I had another one - when first testing Si option, but that was my mistake in fullest - I did put 2SC5200 of very dubious origin

in 1T813 episode, I'm sure that IRFP240 gone too, can't remember for 2SC5200 episode, but most likely it was same case

and yes, I didn't had rails fuses ...... which I was sure to arrange in T-Bed 2, pretty handy to disarm whichever channel I want, whenever I want

luckily - still didn't popped one, on T-Bed 2, very good, considering prices of part usually sitting in

anyway - those are the reasons why I'm having multipairs of output posts on T-Beds - pair pre-loudspeaker protection ( handy for measurements all the time, variac-ing or whatever) and pair post-loudspeaker protection

speakers, when used, are always post - protection, logically

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
if you need just one, getting best looking one from China markets is simplest option

if you need more, and for different scenarios, you're making your own

Attachments

• LSP Protect.png
    LSP Protect.png
    311.9 KB · Views: 119
Joined 2017
Paid Member
After inserting the naturally forgotten jumpers, it’s warming up with some ink spots and kenji jammer…
Hei, it sounds veryvery good.
First gasp and of course absolutely unqualified impression: I might prefer it over the sony vfet… but let us get to know each other a bit better! 😍

Attachments

• 1006C99D-6B7C-4652-930A-F0DEC9A840C8.jpeg
    1006C99D-6B7C-4652-930A-F0DEC9A840C8.jpeg
    305.6 KB · Views: 87