On A Hippie Trail, Head Full Of Zombie

Yes that's reasonable. Being an audio cable I thought it would be super expensive. I often use scrap wire from a scrap merchant, but I'm running out and he is not in business anymore. I used to get rectifiers, computer caps, sinks, wire etc from him. Some of the caps are old but after reforming they hold a charge for a couple of weeks with a small voltage drop.

More "Finn..ish" music

So I was in the shop tonight contemplating the world and music and the things I want to work on this winter...and on the satellite receiver came this song, and reminded me of all the good times I had in the 80's, and how much I really want to build another Pass amp(s) this winter...and then remembered I have a Hammond M100 organ (home version of the B3) and a big 'ol Leslie sitting in the corner, and my son's drum kit, and my 6 string electrics, and several basses....Mmmmm, maybe park the car projects for the winter and set up a music studio in the shop instead...bloody hell, so many projects, only one body. Oh and while I was in my friends auto repair shop today, Men at Work came on the radio, yup, Head Full of Zombie, which is what got me onto this derailed train of thoughts to begin with...Arg...

The Finns

Don't Dream It's Over - Crowded House [ Live ! 1987 ] - YouTube

More later...as always..

Cheers

And I forgot...another fine contribution from the land down under , the Hercus lathe, a very much better built version of the Southbend 9"...

Attachments

• DSC_7629.jpg
    DSC_7629.jpg
    964.8 KB · Views: 271
  • DSC_7632.jpg
    DSC_7632.jpg
    877.2 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC_7636.jpg
    DSC_7636.jpg
    767.7 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
If you are following along in the F7 Review thread, Papa has said that the F7 is nearing EOL, so we could expect the official schematic in the not-too-distant future (although I am not expecting to be surprised). I think he also hinted that he may release his remaining cache of NOS laterals (2,000 pairs) to the DIYers - I would guess via the Store.

First Watt F7 review