• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Primrose(SumR Audio) Toroid GB

Us buyers are prrety good in terms of hipping. You can ship just about anyting under 70lbs for pretty cheap. We will know more soon. I am turning in the list tomorrow. I have some late comers, but we can at least get the process started.

I would consider bumping 400 up to 600, but the pricing doesnt work out as well, with the price increase being more significant.

I will get as much info as I can on the different sizes, as well as testing specs.

I need to hear from the following folks:
RDK
etoiledusoir
cefud
den054
triode4
sts9fan
hvengel
Guiness

it is possible you have sent me your mailing address infp, but I cannot locate it or have accidentally erased it. Please confirm selection and resend.

Last edited:
Hi Justin (Buzz),

Can you do me a favor to add 2 x RC0600 915 5 banded transformer?
These are 600VA toroids specific to the EUVL F5X amp that fit the customized
chassis. The bold is the exact part # on their file.

Thanks!!

done.

Replied via PM and updated the spreadsheet. I would also like to know temp rise at full rated current before I decide.

I will see about that information, but this is an Audio specific transformer company, that sells to high end manufacturers. I expect them to perform very well.

Typo :(.. this information is NOT on their website....

SumR - Richard Sumner Technology:: Power North America

The dimensions are on their web site. Click on the VA size. No weight listed but doesn't really matter much unless you're concerned about shipping weight. I guess you can assume the 400's are about 8 lbs and the 1000's are aprox. 12 lbs. I did notice that the regulation specs. listed are about 2 percent higher than a Plitron of similar size.