Rectangular Throat Horn Calculator / Spreadsheet for Le cleac'h and Oblate Spheroid

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

i have a rectangular driver , approx. 6.5 x 16.5 cm and would like to build a horn with le cleac'h or oblate spheroid flare ,
but i cannot find a le cleac'h or oblate spheroid calculator for a rectangular throat horn .
i got a tractrix spreadsheet for rectangular throat .

can anybody help ?

thanks

thank you Dr. Geddes .

Audiodidakt , please pm me your email address and i can send you the spreadsheet for rectangular tractrix calculation.

i am still looking for the spreadsheet to calculate rectangular throat le cleac'h flare , can anybody help ?

Hi

i have a rectangular driver , approx. 6.5 x 16.5 cm and would like to build a horn with le cleac'h or oblate spheroid flare ,
but i cannot find a le cleac'h or oblate spheroid calculator for a rectangular throat horn .
i got a tractrix spreadsheet for rectangular throat .

can anybody help ?

thanks

Hello,

Hornresp can calculate both OSwaveguide (round) and Le Cléac'h horn (even mutlifacdts an square).

You then can export the profile.

You may also use the english version of my spreadsheet to calculate Le Cléac'h horns with facets. You can download it at :

http://forums.melaudia.net/attachment.php?aid=2310

Best regards from Paris, France

Jean-Michel Le Cléac'h

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.