• The Vendor's Bazaar forum is for commercial offers and transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Sell THF-51s 2SK182ES NEW NOS TO-79 SIT V-FET, from Japan TOKIN

THF-51N old used The remaining small part, VGS is between 3.0V-4.8V, friends who need this range, can contact, and the price can be sold at a lower price

Continue to sell 2N5566 2SK180 K180 SIT TOKIN THF-51S 2SK182ES 2SK183ES UPC1237 MJ21193G MJ21194G MJ21193 MJ21194 2SC2147 2SC2159 2SK60 2SJ18 LM350K 2N5566 UPC1237 MJ15003 MJ15004......
Plastic ferrule, screws, insulation, and cooling powder are all Japanese original
If necessary, you can contact directly

378632242@qq.com
Email contact will be convenient and quick

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/5626058

This is a new store of mine

On the AliExpress website, if you have anything you need, you can find it in my shop. There are many varieties of electronic components, and I haven’t had time to upload them completely!

If you need it, you can leave a message. The price is free of postage (the unit price of postage is not required)
And you can also have shopping coupons, discount sales!

Celebrate the birth of a new online store to support online transactions
2SK182ES K182ES 2SK182 TO 79 SIT V FET Pras1170 1PCS 20PCS/LOT STOCK FREESHIPPING| | - AliExpress
TOKIN 2SK182ES
The company decided to make the biggest discount, as long as the friends who place an order in the express shop need to leave a message to tell our salesman (Note: diyAudio), if you need to match, please leave a message to tell us, otherwise, we will deliver the goods randomly
Friends in this forum can enjoy the lowest price, free of postage. And free gifts of screws, insulation pads, screws, plastic buttons

2SK182ES K182ES 2SK182 TO 79 SIT V FET Pras1170 1PCS 20PCS/LOT STOCK FREESHIPPING| | - AliExpress
TOKIN 2SK182ES NEW
The company decided to make the biggest discount, as long as the friends who place an order in the express shop need to leave a message to tell our salesman (Note: diyAudio), if you need to match, please leave a message to tell us, otherwise, we will deliver the goods randomly
Friends in this forum can enjoy the lowest price, free of postage. And free gifts of screws, insulation pads, screws, plastic buttons

The date of discount activity on August 5th - on September 1

Will continue until September 1

TOKIN 2SK182ES NEW
THF 51N THF51 THF 51S THF51S OLD USED SIT V FET FREESHIPPING 1PCS|Smart Power Socket Plug| - AliExpress

old used THF-51N

Hi, everybody. Have a great weekend
In order to celebrate my child's formal enrollment, from September to October, all friends who place orders can enjoy the discount of free postage, and the seller will pay the freight

SIT V-FET 2SK180 2SK182ES THF-51 2SK1530 2SJ201 2SJ162 2SK1058 2N5566 2SB206 2SB205 LM350K MJ21194 MJ21193 MJ21195 MJ21196 TO-3 Professional triode Continue to sell

Just wanted to give positive feedback to Pras; today I received another big box of parts from her (some advertised here, some she specifically hunted down for me) - everything in perfect condition, of course. She's now my go-to source for *genuine* hard-to-find parts, and has my sincere recommendation! :)

Just wanted to give positive feedback to Pras; today I received another big box of parts from her (some advertised here, some she specifically hunted down for me) - everything in perfect condition, of course. She's now my go-to source for *genuine* hard-to-find parts, and has my sincere recommendation! :)

:) Thank you for your affirmation and work hard together