Something to lighten the mood

Lady Schick may be the ladies oriented set of Schick shaving systems, they are well known in the razor / shaving accesories market.
The female versions come with modifications, and in feminine colors...
Nuff said, there may be too much information about them on the net.

Accidents / pain from ladies using the wrong site preparation / creams etc. are quite well documented, there must be information outside this site.
Proceed with caution.

Oh, one more thing, laser hair removal is now a common and permanent method for removing body hair, a litlle time consuming and expensive, but mostly no recurring expenses or effort.
Accidents involving nerve damage in sensitive areas are rare.

Laser burns are common if the operator is careless, a source of NSFW humor.

I'm really clever! I'm dating a lady who is celiacic, so I bought another toaster and marked it simply as glutene-free!
20240222_120133.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Happy as heck I hadn't gone out yet. Package arrived an hour ago and this is what shows up on the screen.
Modern day competence is apparently an oxymoron.
This is what the tracking should usually say
temp.jpg

I didn't get tracking information on an item I ordered so I emailed the company about a week before Christmas to check on it. They replied around the middle of January saying sorry for the delay and that my order showed in process and that I'd get the tracking as soon as it shipped. I received the item about 3 weeks before their reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user