Speaker Fantasy Art

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
It's getting better all the time. Last year I tried generating horn speakers and valve amps. It was awful. You've done much better here.
Maybe the models aren't trained on enough images of speakers to make accurate speaker images. Some of yours are better than I've ever seen, though.

Thank you @Pano.
You are bang on ... the AI database is very limited with speaker imagery. It takes a ridiculous amount of attempts to arrive at what you see here.
If its OK I'll continue to post more. If not, that's cool too, let me know and I'll stop.

Reactions: 1 user
Are the pictures AI hallucinations?
Not sure hallucinations is the right word to summarize.
Think of it like human imagination vs AI's interpretation of that imagination. Teamwork.
My imagination is limitless. AI is not... yet. I push numerous commands to find its limitations.
There is a back and forth battle until communication is established that works for both of us.
I can't create these exact pictures without AI.
AI can't create these exact pictures without me.

My first attempts.

Attachments

• tengrai_image_1718385480_372861.jpeg
    tengrai_image_1718385480_372861.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 48
  • tengrai_image_1718385578_7153041.jpeg
    tengrai_image_1718385578_7153041.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: 1 user
They look like Chat GPT-4 (sp?) hallucinations.
Ahh I see now... my misunderstanding. Your previous question regarding "AI hallucinations" was referring to an actual program/software.
Please disregard my previous response, thought you were wondering how the images were created.
Perhaps it is similar but I'm not familiar with Chat GPT-4. Never tried it.
I'm sure there is several programs and software available now that generate images via text prompts.
My experience is with one program only for a few weeks on a free trial. I generated as many images as possible before the free trial was over.
I'm no expert at creating AI images, stumbled upon it and my OCD went into hyperdrive once I got a taste of it's potential.
All I can say is with time/trial you can really pull out some unique design/details.

@egellings After looking up AI Hallucinations - "incorrect or misleading results that AI models generate. These errors can be caused by a variety of factors, including insufficient training data, incorrect assumptions made by the model, or biases in the data used to train the model."

Interesting. I don't know how the AI model works.
The one I tried definitely had limits and was better at fantasy vs realistic images.