• The Vendor's Bazaar forum is for commercial offers and transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The news D-Amp DLS3000....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Tekko...Your Factory tour...

Just remember, that's a small company!

Fredos

www.d-amp.com

First pick, first assembly line..

Attachments

• dscn3244a.jpg
    dscn3244a.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,078
fredos said:
What about your work workhorse? Find your coil?

Fred

www.d-amp.com

Yeah I have found the coil...Its 3" inch X 1" inch Yellow Toroid
and wound them with anti parallel technique for greater number of turns to keep the inductor cool and reduced Inductance due to cancellation of opposite magnetic fields....
Eva said:

I happen to be a woman and I enjoy creating stuff at least as good as yours (or better) from scratch. Never underestimate women.

Your name itself spells that your are a Woman and the Skillset you show on this forum definately deserves admiration!

K a n w a r

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.