• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The Singing Bush Kits

Joined 2012
Paid Member
Hey Greg,

From earlier in the year, ZM's suggestion:

The Singing Bush

Easy to do. All you need is a USB sound card, software and a few things such as cable, 4R load on heat sink, voltage divider so you don't fry your sound card. Turning the pot adjusts the Vds.

In my THF version I played with Vds and Iq, but I also raised the H2 by taking the speaker out at the half way point of the 0.6R between the current source and THF. It raised the overall THD a bit but I am happy with it.

Out of curiosity, I ran some sims with 2SK180 and 4R load, but the results did not correlate with ZM's real life measurements. So your best bet is to build it and then test and adjust.

Ben

Celebrate my little daughter officially becoming a primary school student (because of the constant twists and turns during this period, now finally school)
And my shop (Taiwan site) opened

From September to October, all friends who place an order can get free shipping. I will pay for the shipping.

2SK1058 2SJ162 2SK1530 2SJ201 THF-51 2SK182ES 2SK180 LM350K 2N5566 MJ21193 MJ21194 MJ21196 MJ21195 MJ11015 MJ11016 NOS Jinfeng Triode