• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Third Omicron Headamp Group Buy

Joined 2009
Paid Member
The payment and shipping links were sent to those who provided their e-mails. The emails should be easily identifiable by the subject line "3rd Omicron Group Buy".

Kindly check the contents of your order - I did my best to avoid errors, but no one is perfect. If something is wrong or doesn't work, let me know either here, or via PM, or via e-mail. If you provided me an email address but have not received the link, check your Spam folder. Turns out, the test email I sent to myself last night ended up in Spam, so these things happen.

Three sets of boards have been promptly paid already - thank you! I will ship your boards today.

Those of you who have not provided me with an email address yet, please do so now.

Reactions: 5 users
Joined 2009
Paid Member
The group buy fulfillment is under way. All participants should have received my e-mails, and 80% of orders are already shipped.

Note that those who are in the U.S. and chose First Class Mail as the delivery service will get no package tracking with USPS, as tracking is only available for the (more expensive) Ground Advantage shipping option. No tracking is not a problem, however, as USPS has been very reliable.

All other packages, including all international, can be tracked at the USPS web site. For international destinations, tracking is usually available from your local post office, which often provides more up-to date status from the moment the package lands in the your country.

Also, here are the links to the updated Mouser projects for Omicron TH and SMT versions:

Omicron TH - Mouser shared project
Omicron SMT - Mouser shared project

The projects were updated to reflect the current availability of the parts. I added these links to the main Omicron thread as well.

Reactions: 2 users
Joined 2009
Paid Member
I don’t recall if there’s a Mouser project for the PSU BOM?
Here it is:

Shared Mouser project for the PSU board

Does not include the power transformer (see post #174 in the main thread for recommendations). Also, the project includes the heatsinks and the (optional) thermal pads, but not the hardware (2x M3x8 screws, 2x M3 nuts and washers) to attach the TO-220 regulators to the heatsinks.

Reactions: 3 users
Hi. I received the boards 15 minutes ago. Thank you!
Everything from Mouser came in already last thursday. There are still some smaller things to order (transformer and some pin receptacles) but I think I can start to solder next weekend. See you in the Omicron main thread.

Reactions: 1 user