• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toshiba Dual JFET Heatsink

Hi Patrick,

I would like to buy some of this neat heatsinks but not sure if there are still any plans to start a new batch. If yes, I'll take 20.

But if not, maybe you have some spares from the former production runs to give away ... at least I'll happy with only 4 of them.

Regards, Uwe

Uwe, Michael,

Sorry for the late reply. I have not been watching everyday.

Normally we charge 65USD for a batch of 25 including Paypal fees, registered post, ..., etc. For anything less than 25, we took an extra handling charge.

But we have at the moment only 40+ pieces in stock, we'll make a one time exception to supply each of you 20 pieces for 55 USD all inclusive (Payment by Paypal).

If this is agreeable, please contact Mark Lai (post#176) directly by PM for detailed payment and shipment instructions.

Schönen Gruss,
Patrick

Last edited:
AR2,
If you need to buy more than you need I will go in with on a batch.

Thanks
Bill

Hello Bill. I would prefer to get the whole batch of 25 if it is available, but if you need few I will share with you. We could also see if we could increase my batch for the amount you need and see if it could be shipped to me, and than I could send to you. Please let me know how many would you like to have and we will go from there. It really depends on what is available, so we will decide based on that. For sure, if I get some you could have some as well.

AR2

Hi AR2, Bill,
A new batch of heatsink of 50pcs is expected in 1-2 weeks time. 12pcs is reserved out of the 50pcs. Yes, we prefer 25pcs per order, US$65 by Paypal, including Registered air post and Paypal charge.
You two can share 25pcs if you like. I just post 25pcs to either one of you guys.
Mark