• The Vendor's Bazaar forum is for commercial offers and transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TPS7A4700 low noise LDO regulator PCB

Should be somewhere between 20mA and 30mA @ 5V.

Small currents then. I thought you have higher currents due to the shunt regulator.

Hi Ales,
Just a quick update on my nanodigi dsp project. Replaced the wall plug smps supply with your single 5v psu. Improvement in sound is amazing. Thanks again. Regards.

Nice to hear that.

Best Regards,
Aleš

Tangband,
when you look at the manual that Ales has linked you just put solder jumpers on the positions 6.4 + 1.6 + 0.2.
That will give you 8.2V which is close enough to your desired 8.3V. Or make it 8.4V, the DAC will happiliy accept it!

PS. I see it is for the digital section. I have the Peter Daniel NOS DAC myself with the Bobken reg already installed.
You could also use the Salas mini shunt that Ales is selling. Great little board... maybe it is adjustable to 8.3V?

thank you for the fast reply

ich wil take the dac for my rapsberry ,in this moment played the hifiberry dac+
but i like the tda

also wen i take jumper on the board ,i can fast cahnge the voltage ,for testing differents board"s .so my idea

the shunt board comes in a few days ,:)it looks good and i will testing about 8,3 volts

It can easily be set to 8.3V. Stix in your calculation you are missing 0.1V voltage setting. 8.3V= 1.4V + 6.4V + 0.4V + 0.1V
Mini shunt regulator can be configured to 8.3V, but higher voltage means more heat dissipation on CCS and on voltage regulation mosfet.

@tangband If your soldering skills are good then you shouldn't have problem quickly configure new voltage, though it is not as simple as just moving jumpers.

BR,
Aleš