What are you drinking?

Yes, let's see, right, I taste a hint of almonds, some citrus maybe, overtones of raspberry--- hey, wait a minute, that tastes like bondo!!!
Starbucks indeed-you'd think they invented coffee!
Best, Don

Hi Don,

Starbuck's marketing people have tried to create that illusion.

To tell you the truth, it's almost indispensable for getting rid of the aftertaste of a big helping of Lutefisk or Haggis.
In my opinion, Kerosene is really a very poor substitute!

Best Regards,
Terry

Thanks to Scottmoose for cluing me into Bushmills Black Bush or 10yr Single Malt Irish as a pleasant change from my go to favorite - Basil Hayden Kentucky Straight.

Of course when you feel like less taste and more burn - Russian Standard.

Of the reds, I'm quite partial to the Argentinian Mendoza region Malbecs

Thanks to Scottmoose for cluing me into Bushmills Black Bush or 10yr Single Malt Irish as a pleasant change from my go to favorite - Basil Hayden Kentucky Straight.

Of course when you feel like less taste and more burn - Russian Standard.

Of the reds, I'm quite partial to the Argentinian Mendoza region Malbecs

Chris is pulling your leg, he's partial to nearly anything over 8-10 proof. I sure wish he could try some of our justly famous Kickapoo Joy Juice.
:D

Best Regards,
Terry

If I may be so bold as to make a couple of suggestions, based on my reputation as an acknowledged authority and the Western Hemisphere's foremost Commonsewer of Beverages, that a Chateau Fleebight '09, or perhaps, a bottle of Olde Underware #26 might meet with your approval.

Your Obedient Servant,

Glitteronomo J. Wealthworthy IV

I like a good black rum drink ... Cuba Libre's tonite (or at least the way I make 'em).

Build on ice in a collins or double hiball glass
1.5 oz Gosling Black Seal Dark Rum (Bermuda)
With a juice press, juice 1/2 lime, add juice, discard the rest
Boyen's Cane Cola ... to 1" from the top (about 4 oz if you iced the glass right)
Club Soda to the top
Squeeze of 1/4 lime, drop in glass

Listening to Chris Knight via a pair of Ultimate Ears Superfi 5 Pro [in-ear canal headphones]

Enjoy!

Last edited: