5.7 MB · Views: 18
  • 26-29.pdf
    7.1 MB · Views: 20
  • 30-33.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
  • 34-38.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: 1 user
Well I was certainly wondering the same. A few months back I went to great lengths to upload a extremely important power amp drawing. They ended up publishing all the useless fluff sheets I also sent. And then without explanation failed to post the revised schematic. Needless to say I wasn't amused. But like most everything nowadays best of luck establishing any real contact. Nevertheless, it's a fantastic resource that hopefully remains so for future generations.

DD

Hey @rayma as a suggestion which I have done before is to use a google drive to share the files? That way you won’t have to break up files into smaller pieces? If you do not want to create a google drive I can let you use one of mine, no charge :)

If you can arrange a "public" drive where anyone posting here can upload or download files, I'm sure that would both be easier
and take up less of diyAudio's server space. I do have a box account that is limited, but don't want to use it for this purpose.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, I have a Yamaha K-420 cassette deck, and the counter belt literally turned into liquid tar and got into the idler gear so it has trouble going back and forth between the two reels. Tried cleaning in place, but it wasn't enough. I have to remove those gears to clean underneath them and was looking for the service manual as those cassette mechanisms are pretty complicated. Found a link at HifiEngine, but of course can't register and was hoping someone on this thread might help grab it from here:
Yamaha K-420 service manual

I can give you my email address if it's less than about 20mb, or you use something like iCloud mail's mail drop feature. Or you can maybe use www.file.io and PM me the link (it's a single use link, then they delete the file)

Thanks for any help!