Lavoce 12" Fullrange

Thank You, :cool:
the handles will be mounted like you can see it on the pictures, i do not see a reason to recess them completely.
i am now shape the bracket so the handles are fitting.
once the tops are finshid i want to be able to hang the speakers from the two handles, to adjust the tilt and fix the position i need a third point on one of the back sites, i am not sure where i will put this lashing point. down or up ?

Last edited:
I drill the holes for M6 with a 6.5 wood drill completely thru, and from the backside with 8mm the same hole just 10mm deep to fit the drive-in nuts.
is it needed to seal the screws with aryl as well ? (to get it air proof)...
to get the cookies slots right on the beveled angles is not so easy, take soem practice and some re adjustments, the glue will fill the gabs where the slots got wider as intended...

more pics of cookie joins for the second speaker:

please let me know you toughs an comments,:wave2:
maybe it s not as much interesting built as it could be because i stick to a plan? :rolleyes:
hope you enjoy the thread anyhow :spin:
greetings Jonas

Last edited:
Looks like a sturdy build, it is very interesting. Most likely there is less involvement because it seems like you are an experienced builder with fixed goals, you are not asking questions that need to be answered.
I am certain that if you keep posting pictures and perhaps even some results from measurements you will get a good amount of views over time, but the short term interest may not be very high.

By the way, there was a good suggestion posted previously here:
Also suggest posting the pics as attachments on diyaudio site.
Since in time soon the hosted images will disappear.
Your project looks very nice so far.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 user
the first test fit, the cabinet is not yet glued, but i think its ready for it now.

should i just strip the cable and but them in this spring loaded terminal? or other method are better ?
would you crimp or solder the neutric connector what i build in the back wall of the cabinet ?
P1070005.JPG P1070007.JPG P1070008.JPG P1070009.JPG P1070011.JPG
Thank You
Greetings Jonas

Attachments

• P1070012.JPG
    P1070012.JPG
    432.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: