• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2005 GP in chassis rca, speaker post, ...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
jrsun,

i suggest you build yerself a stock of these RCA's and binding posts and sell them as people need them instead of in one shot group buys. i think the success of this group order goes to show how well your RCA's and binding posts would sell. People on this forum will always need these, and im sure keeping a stock of them in the US wouldnt be a risk or liability.

With a stock up, more people will buy knowing they wont have to wait months for their connectors. you obviously have a good contact for these parts in asia and you could put it to work more efficiently.

just my 2 cents.

Hi All-

I'm out.

I've got 4 projects waiting for binding posts and they can wait no longer.

The price was good but delay not.

I have 5 sets that will be available on the original order under "rabstg".

I broke down and ordered them with other parts I needed from here:

http://eshop.diyclub.biz/product_info.php?cPath=154_165&products_id=384

jrsun-

Do you want me to remove my name from the Wiki or leave as is?

Sorry ! I must forget to mention that the parts normally arrive 2 months after I place the order. 2 weeks for manufacturer to process the order and 6 weeks (plus minus 2 weeks) to ship.

stocking them might not be a good idea for me, stock few can not solve the problem, stock too many is not good for me. If you need them please continue to add your order in wiki. Once it accumulates some quantity (say 100 pairs), I can set up another GB !

Finally, they are here !
please send email to me through the forum for
1. total due including estimated shipping
2. my paypal account
Thanks for the patience !

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 327
I added a column to the wiki called "cancel my order". This is for people that no longer want to participate in the group buy or cannot pay through bank account from paypal. This way, people in waiting list can get their parts faster.

Please type YES under "cancel my order" if you are out. If you are still in, type NO.

To jrsun, hope this doesnt bother you, if so, just remove the column, i just thought it was a good way to speed things up.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.