Another corner array project

I spent a lot of time at the weekend reading Fluids thread on his CNC arrays.
At around the time he was assembling and testing there was much debate around wiring etc.
However, i haven't read every page and cannot say i saw a definitive conclusion.
Most unlike me, i am doing some more thinking before build.
Current debates in my mind;
1. Bearing in mind the hexagon reduces panel sizes, is 12mm MDF thick enough or a benefit with thicker? Should all panels be the same, thicker baffle is a problem with back cut away.
2. Each cell will be sealed, does that solve some of what i read as a potential problem
3. What wiring lessons have been learnt
4. What might an optimum stuffing be?
5. Should i build a working cell and test it, bearing in mind i know nothing about that procedure?

M

Series parallel or parallel series, does it make a difference?
5 banks of five units;
1. If the 5 units in each bank are in series then the 5 banks are wired in parallel.
2. If the 5 units in each bank are in parallel, then the 5 banks are wired in series.
Any pros and cons, right or wrong way? tolerance to a broken unit? - if its option 1 and a unit fails, then the whole bank goes down?
M
Sorry if its a really stupid question!

5 groups of TC9s wired together in parallel with each group of 5 wired in series.

You’ll wanna test impedance, phase and working coil of each unit before assembly……thats a lot of testing to be honest….along with a lot of soldering….these tiny driver arrays are A LOT of work……the coulda vs shoulda question will loom as the time passes……

Thanks Mayhem,
Whats the recommendation for connecting each driver, crimp spade ends to the wire and slide onto the speaker terminals or solder spade ends or solder direct to the driver? I currently favour spade terminals on each spur.
Also in making up the loom, screw block terminals, Wago type i saw, solder up a loom?
Each question has a relevance to ease to dismantle.
By the way, i think i now understand some different motivation in our approach. I am the amateur, will do this only occasionally and have time to spare, you are involved also as work and understandably therefore time matters. For me it really doesn't matter if these new arrays are finished any time soon.....nice but not essential! - no-one pays me anymore, (aahh!) so if the loom takes a week its not a problem!
M