Are you a Dead Head?

Let's see, in 1974 I was 17. I'd see things like the girl on school bus with the album with that all color guy stuffing an ice cream cone into his head. I assure you, I didnt know what that meant at the time. Also Jerry's 1st album cover, wondering what it could possibly be, (NGC 205) in a stack of records left by my friend's older brother.

Took me another 50 years to get to where I can actually play a couple Jerry tunes from that era. If I was smart, I would have been playing them then. Sadly, I tossed the idea of ever playing guitar when it was presented to me in my early teens.

There is a very good Jerry Moore
You have to admire how there's fame among the tapers. I remember back in the early 90s this fellow showing me his new DAT portable, which he bought for taping Dead shows. He was so happy and proud to have that.

Now if Taylor had a brain, she'd throw open that door especially at the international shows. Popularity I assume would soar even further than it already is, if that's possible and would probably payback 10X over time.