• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Interest in PCBs for Omicron headphone amplifier

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Remarkable! Just one week to the UK for the least expensive package shipping rate.

Meanwhile, I am still waiting for messages from three group buy participants. If you have not done it yet, please send me, preferably via private message aka PM, your e-mail address, to which I will send an invoice with your choice of boards and a "Complete your purchase" link.

Assembly done, testing tomorrow...
IMG_3685.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Joined 2020
Paid Member
I have one of three amp boards finished, and two of three PSU's complete. Waiting for chassis to arrive from Italy so I can mark and drill holes before I finish up the final boards.

I've never done SMD before, so I am very proud of myself. The crooked cap is because I realized I put U51 on backwards, reheated the board and swapped it around, nudging C51 a little while doing so. I used a 300W heat plate with a variac to control it's temp a little, ended up giving it probably ~100VAC for about 5 minutes for everything to melt up and slide into place.

PXL_20230425_1527278522.jpg

PXL_20230425_1528111302.jpg

Reactions: 1 users