• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Interest in PCBs for Omicron headphone amplifier

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Thank you! I, too, think that (1b) is an easy fix.

I just sent one private message with further instructions and found out that the forum wants me to wait three minutes before sending another one. Instead, let me simply copy it here:

Since this group buy is fairly complex with four different boards and 31 participant, I'd like to use my online store to process payments and handle shipping. This should streamline the process and minimize delays and errors. The boards will not be available at the store outside of this group buy.

Kindly send me, preferably via private message aka PM, your e-mail address, to which I will send an invoice with your choice of boards and a "Complete your purchase" link. The link opens a checkout window, where you'd be able to enter a shipping address and pay.

For payments, the store accepts PayPal, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, credit cards and more. I will ship by USPS First Class at the flat rate of $5 to the continental U.S. and $15 elsewhere, with tracking. Shipping will usually happen the next business day after payment, except for assembled and tested boards, which will take a couple more days to, well, build and test.

Hope this works for you. If something doesn't work or goes wrong, drop me a note.

Reactions: 1 user
Joined 2009
Paid Member
1680356985359.png

Shipping the first batch today.

Reactions: 2 users
Joined 2009
Paid Member
USPS generally works well. All the boards shipped to U.S. addresses last week and earlier this week have already been delivered, and I keep shipping.

The A40 and A75 remain popular despite their age. So popular, in fact, that I designed output boards for the A40 with TO-247 outputs, compatible with diyAudio Store's Universal Mounting Specification. Need to test build them and see if everything works as intended.