What is going on with HifiEngine?

Please can someone help I was in charge of building a small batch of R1000 Sonab amplifiers when our company Burndept purchased Ultra electronics who were building these amplifiers at the time
I have purchased the exact model we built and would like to refurbish it but Hifi engine are the only ones who recognize version 1 of three versions https://www.hifiengine.com/hfe_downloads/index.php?sonab/sonab_r4000_1d_1gb_1s_schematic_en.pdf

can someone please download it and forward it to here or ted@microface.com
Thanks

I have a lot of history about the business side of the sonab r4000 and the cost reduced P4000
amplifiers if anyone is interested

Ted

Password Reset
Submitted by JaS on May 2nd, 2024
inRequests
To fix an issue with accounts using insecure passwords being hijacked by bots, members will need to reset their passwords to new minimum standards.
If you are logged in, you can change your password using the edit link at the top of your account page.
If you are not logged in, you can use the reset password form.
If you don't receive your password reset email, or your email address has changed, please use the contact form to report the issue.

Unlike most sites that when they want you to change your password, it can be done when you next log in (I did in April with no message) but not here as they have deleted all these passwords and comes up with this message.

Sorry, unrecognized username or password.
Note: old or insecure passwords have been removed and will need to be reset.
You can reset your password here.

Fine if you still use the old email address when first registered but if it's changed you have to try the contact page. This doesn't work even with the registered email address from 17 years ago. Looks like another curved ball to thin out the herd and time to delete another bookmark.

Password Reset
Submitted by JaS on May 2nd, 2024
inRequests
To fix an issue with accounts using insecure passwords being hijacked by bots, members will need to reset their passwords to new minimum standards.
If you are logged in, you can change your password using the edit link at the top of your account page.
If you are not logged in, you can use the reset password form.
If you don't receive your password reset email, or your email address has changed, please use the contact form to report the issue.

Unlike most sites that when they want you to change your password, it can be done when you next log in (I did in April with no message) but not here as they have deleted all these passwords and comes up with this message.

Sorry, unrecognized username or password.
Note: old or insecure passwords have been removed and will need to be reset.
You can reset your password here.

Fine if you still use the old email address when first registered but if it's changed you have to try the contact page. This doesn't work even with the registered email address from 17 years ago. Looks like another curved ball to thin out the herd and time to delete another bookmark.
Same thing just kicked me out, my ISP has closed its own email service