• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Bigbottle MM/MC Hybrid Valve Phonostage PCB

Hi Oliver,
Thanks for the heads-up. We have a total international postal/courier shutdown here, if it isn't for essential services. I can order from the local RS Components but they may not deliver if it isn't for an essential service. Wanted to send some PCBs to the UK for a gent there, but not possible currently. Not even if weighs only 50 grammes in total.
Have a long wait ahead of me, regards to all.
Kevin

Hi Oliver,
Thanks for the heads-up. We have a total international postal/courier shutdown here, if it isn't for essential services. I can order from the local RS Components but they may not deliver if it isn't for an essential service. Wanted to send some PCBs to the UK for a gent there, but not possible currently. Not even if weighs only 50 grammes in total.
Have a long wait ahead of me, regards to all.
Kevin
Patience mate......we are all learning the true meaning of the word!!!

Hi Oliver,
Your MC stage was my first build Bigbottle mc phonostage face plate - Album on Imgur . I made a few mistakes which you kindly fixed for me and have since added a bespoke wood facia. It would be good to add MM capability, so if you still have a spare board I might rebuild it.
Dom
I do have a board,

I'll PM you with the details.

Glad to see you back in the fold!

Face plate is cool!!!!! I love it.

just info

Just info: Got my board today

Attachments

• bigbottle.jpg
    bigbottle.jpg
    670.2 KB · Views: 225