• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 Round 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: Re: Re: Postal details request

diplom said:

Rhysh,

eight days have now passed since you shipped my stuff but I havent received anything. Usually I get stuff from UK within 3-5 days .. Which carrier did you use ? Is there a tracking number ? Maybe it got lost in transport .. ? In that case I need the number on the receipt ..

Regards,
Jan
If you haven't got it, it's probably not shipped.

U.S. purchasers,
I have received only 2 emails from those who bought these boards. Please send me some confirmation so I may get them to you.

Rhysh, How about the paid confirmation list and the 10 remaining boards please. Trying to help out here!!!

Anyone used any of the Dantimax products?? I would like to know about the FM tuner module.

Have a nice weekend. Tad

I've received everything but the Mundorf caps and Dale resistors. Very good boards. Take a look:
:)

Attachments

• img_4561.jpg
    img_4561.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 269
juluska

can you please measure the spacing of leads of the connectors for power and loudspeakers? I would like to order connectors but don't know what are the correct specifications. it would be nice if you, after soldering the LM3886 chips, give the measure between their heatsink mounting holes.
I do believe the boards will eventually will be delivered to me as well (claimed to be sent on May-8 but either got lost or never left Rhys' residence).

Re: juluska

shmulik said:
can you please measure the spacing of leads of the connectors for power and loudspeakers? I would like to order connectors but don't know what are the correct specifications. it would be nice if you, after soldering the LM3886 chips, give the measure between their heatsink mounting holes.
I do believe the boards will eventually will be delivered to me as well (claimed to be sent on May-8 but either got lost or never left Rhys' residence).

POWER CONECTORS: 10,00 mm
LOUDSPEAKER CONECTORS: 5,08 mm
If you want an high definition photo of pcb with mm scale to measure all you need, you can download it in my blog:
http://ignatiusprojects.blogspot.com/

Shmulik,
If you go to the BPA 300 finished and measured thread on this forum or Shine7.com you should find a complete section on building these amps. You will also get some good information while you are there. I think a full BOM is on the thread.
I really wish I had some of Alexw88 talents. He has done some superb work.

Tad

more measurements

thank you for the measures. I need one more though: what is the size of the drv boards (total size and between holes).

I also intend to place all parts in a single box. This makes a very crowded arrangement. As regulators I intend to use TeddyRegs from the pink fish media DIY forum. I also intend to regulate the power amp's rails by using PowerReg of the same source. I may have to replace the pass transistors to something that can hold higher current as the suggested D44h11, when taking into account the losses for heat in addition to the load current, is marginal.

Shmulik

:up: That is what I call good service! Thanks.
now if you could roll that PCB 90 degrees and show the other dimension that would be perfect, unless it is a square (seems a bit higher than wide on the photo).
I wish the PCBs could be sent over email or downloaded from the forum just like pictures...

shmulik said:
:up: That is what I call good service! Thanks.
now if you could roll that PCB 90 degrees and show the other dimension that would be perfect, unless it is a square (seems a bit higher than wide on the photo).
I wish the PCBs could be sent over email or downloaded from the forum just like pictures...

42x43,50mm
Here you har the drv new scan in high def:
http://ignatiusprojects.blogspot.com/

Attachments

• drv pcb2.jpg
    drv pcb2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 278
Juluska,

Thank you again. However, I could not escape noticing two facts:
1) you were using the same ruler for the two measurements (and combining photos)
2) this ruler is only true at 20 degrees Celsius.

were you meticulously keeping the temperature stable between photos?!

Sorry about that. it is stronger than me and I could not resist the temptation. must be the Mediterranean summer :hot:

Shmulik

shmulik said:
Juluska,

Thank you again. However, I could not escape noticing two facts:
1) you were using the same ruler for the two measurements (and combining photos)
2) this ruler is only true at 20 degrees Celsius.

were you meticulously keeping the temperature stable between photos?!

Sorry about that. it is stronger than me and I could not resist the temptation. must be the Mediterranean summer :hot:

Shmulik

:) :) :) :)
Stell dilatation coeficient is 12x10-6, I'm in Tarragona at 23ºC, so the measurement error is about 0,042mx12x10-6x3ºc= 1,26x10-6m.
:) :) :) :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.