• The Vendor's Bazaar forum is for commercial offers and transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cosmos APU a notch+LNA $70 to outperform APx555b for $30,000

@IVX: Impressive work ;) ... Can you say anything about when the ADC v2 and the scaler will be available for purchase?

Cheers, Jesper
oops, I didn't say about it yet? Cosmos ADCiso has 2 USB-C connectors, one for the power, and another for UAC2 USB interface i.e. DATA.
The DATA connector is isolated with a few pF of barrier(totally with the housing is 8pF), hence, GND loop sensitive setups will not require running Cosmos ADC on the battery-powered laptop. Also, slightly reduced H3 at 10kHz(down to -123db). Parts are already on the SMT factory, so ADCiso will be available next 3-5 days with 99% probability. Cosmos Scaler expected a few days later after ADCiso.

Last edited:
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Hi IVX ... thanks for your feedback (I actually thought you might have written about it earlier in the thread so I decided to just let i be).

BTW: is there any way the ADC can be used to record DSD? I know the ADC itself can do so but have you made provisions for this in the software?

Cheers & have a good day,

Jesper

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Thanks again for your feedback, however, are you sure about the ES9822 converting PCM to DSD? In the datasheet (third paragraph in the introduction) it says that the ES9822 supports "or native DSD output". No doubt you are more familiar with this ADC - but to me "native DSD output" would mean a non-processed DSD signal. And if this were the case it may be quite interesting for recording as well as testing.

I cannot elsewhere in the datasheet see that the DSD signal should be processed, but I reckon there could be something I have missed .. ?

Cheers, Jesper

2023-07-27_16-27-36.jpg

Even more beautiful when they're orderable at your shop :)

Hmmm... Already received my Scaler.

True story: Sunny shipped the Scaler on Monday. One of our dogs needed some eye drops, which we ordered on Tuesday morning from a place within 500 km of here, fast delivery. They both arrived on Thursday. I suspect that the last ~100 km is the longest.