• The Vendor's Bazaar forum is for commercial offers and transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cosmos APU a notch+LNA $70 to outperform APx555b for $30,000

I have to explain why I hope Cosmos APU will be popular as PCBA, due to each PCBA needing to be adjusted before assembling in the housing, I can't order adj+assembling. The adjustment is quite delicate, the trim pots are sensitive to vibration. If I detect that a fully assembled Cosmos APU has unacceptable deviations, I'll need to disassemble that, readjust, and assemble it again. As the result, I have to adjust, the next assemble Cosmos APU by myself. That's why so big price difference PCBA vs assembled unit. Maybe a good idea to offer unadjusted PCBA + housing set for the price between PCBA and a fully assembled unit.

Reactions: 1 user
I can´t shop at your store. It´s empty....
I think it´s not a browser issue, I tried Edge, Chrome and Firefox

Attachments

• E1DA store.png
    E1DA store.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 64
I asked Sunny again about that, she thinks maybe switching Aliexpress to ENG interface language may help?
Sunny just checked the list of our buyers last month, there are Japanese, Italian, USA, Korean, Russian, UK seems Germans really has some issue with Aliexpress in general or with only the particular shop. Strange, maybe capslock input regarding unresolved electric safety EU regulation is correct but how the government may hide the particular products?

Joined 2004
Paid Member
I ordered an APU 7/10/22 and received it today (12 days). The Aliexpress interface is a little clumsy but they are taking user security seriously. I won't be able to hook it up for at least a week- I'll be traveling. I'll share my experiences then but I have every expectation of excellent performance.

I do the design of that Cosmos DAC but slow due to.. well, you can see the reason from my posts. In fact, I'm a single person responsible for all in the E1DA but selling handles my wife Sunny. That's why all things go in slow-mo style. I using the proto of Cosmos DAC(it contains LPF 1k/10k) as the reference sine source for Cosmos ADC calibration etc. Dual ES9038Q2M, DR 130-131db THD+N -123-124db or -131db with LPF 1kHz.

I do the design of that Cosmos DAC but slow due to.. well, you can see the reason from my posts. In fact, I'm a single person responsible for all in the E1DA but selling handles my wife Sunny. That's why all things go in slow-mo style. I using the proto of Cosmos DAC(it contains LPF 1k/10k) as the reference sine source for Cosmos ADC calibration etc. Dual ES9038Q2M, DR 130-131db THD+N -123-124db or -131db with LPF 1kHz.
No worries, I fully understand that you are basically a one man show. Needless to say that this sounds great. Looking forward to it and to complete the setup.

Maybe a good idea to offer unadjusted PCBA + housing set for the price between PCBA and a fully assembled unit.
Is this option available now ? Have sent a mail to Sunny's gmail account. But maybe it ended up in spam.
Can't buy from Aliexpress. Same issue as others. VPN and switching site to English did not help. I reckon the site is looking at some locale setting of the browser and/or OS.