• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, my dac works, i only tried it with amanero usb.
Have some problems :
1. If i plug the usb cable first and i turn on the dac, the lcd display shows weird characters and i shutdown the dac without try to play music. But when i turn on dac first and then connect the usb cable the lcd display show normal.
2. About the button, is the center one for mute or standby the dac? Because button function for center and right ones doesn't meet with what printed on the pcb.

thanks
Nicko

Have some problems :
1. If i plug the usb cable first and i turn on the dac, the lcd display shows weird characters and i shutdown the dac without try to play music. But when i turn on dac first and then connect the usb cable the lcd display show normal.
2. About the button, is the center one for mute or standby the dac? Because button function for center and right ones doesn't meet with what printed on the pcb.

thanks
Nicko

Hi Nicko

Please see Post: #634 for functionallity of Remote and buttom.
Br
Caad

Hi guys, halo, congratulations you got the DAC and run it.

The remaining friends, including the DAC + power transformer ....

I need to do the following to ensure the transportation and the best for you.

I am alone, just the kids just do these things, but very hard but fun:

1. all mounting screws on the bottom
2. installed power transformers
3. mounting screws on the front

4. installation screen controller

5. DAC board assembly and packaging shell +

You see attached picture

Thank you all for your trust.

A dac running is a pleasure for me!

Attachments

• installation on all enclosures includes power transformers,.jpg
    installation on all enclosures includes power transformers,.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 383
  • mounting screws on the bottom.jpg
    mounting screws on the bottom.jpg
    766.2 KB · Views: 375
  • mounting screws on the front.jpg
    mounting screws on the front.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 341
  • LCD.jpg
    LCD.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 322
  • Quanghao and daughter.jpg
    Quanghao and daughter.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
Have some problems :

thanks
Nicko

How you are using the Amanero module ?

The DAC module have a jump to set external power supply for Amanero mdule but to use this configuration it is necessary cut a pcb wire on Amanero module.
I suggest to do this, here the photo to this operation.

Sorry probably I forgot to give info on this.

Attachments

• Amanero_cut2.jpg
    Amanero_cut2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.