DIY biamp 6-24 crossover

Joined 2011
Paid Member
If you're having a hard time finding a relay to fit in your power supply filter PCB, a possible alternative might be to use the Ship Of Theseus power supply filter PCB instead. It was intentionally and deliberately designed to use a relay spec and footprint which is available from multiple different manufacturers. And its coil is intentionally chosen to be 24V rather than 12V, because 24V relays seem to be easier to buy during the *an*em*c induced supply squeeze. Here is a link.

_
psfilt_1-jpg.1030686

Attachments

• relay.png
    relay.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: 1 user
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
quality of CCS is judged by stability and dynamic impedance

stability in domain of time, temperature change and voltage across

dynamic impedance - how it is stable current wise with load impedance variations

so, when I say "better" that's it how it is better

how you're going to set source resistance, that's piece of cake and basic - all you need is to read about JFet basics and apply it

besides myriad of books having exact area covered, I can bet that at least 5 of Papa's articles are covering that too

not to mention JFet Sonic Frontiers by Papa Borbely

Hi all,

I am reviving an old project:
6-24 crossover V1.0.jpg

I want to try project P71 from Rod Elliot (Linkwitz transform pcb) so I will be using psu with +/- 12v.
As I am testing my EasyEDA skills, I wondered if I could use the +/-12v psu for the 6-24 crossover as well? Is my thinking that V+ in the original schematic can be supplied with +12v, VREF is GND and GND on the jfets (marked below) should be supplied with -12v?

Inked6-24 crossover schematic~adj.jpg

Thanks!