Photo0175.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 1,111
  • Photo0176.jpg
    Photo0176.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 1,087
  • Photo0177.jpg
    Photo0177.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 1,061
ebony tonearm tube (African black ebony) treated with many oil for damping special varnish at the end ( for violin)
rest is aluminium, brass, bronze and stainless steel
neodium magnets N52
only to put Nordost wire and it will complete
VTF is 100% same at the end and the beginning of the record
regards Nikola

hi im from northern ireland and a new member to diy audio and i have been in woodturner fran house a few times but not in a long time i have to see his tonearm in real life.
there is a uk based hifi dealer called cool gales in bath who is running a small 4 room show with some unusually seen hifi
eclipse speakers ,thomas meyer amplification ,aspero speakers,
a clear audio room with a tonearm grand phantom ,transfiguration orcus
and to do with this post a artemis sa-1 turntable and ta-1 tonearm designed by frank schroder -i asked the owner if frank will be there and he said if only- but i am not taking any risks.
i am traveling over from ireland and i will take lots of photos that i maybe can share with the diy audio comunity it is on 4th of june

hi i never got tocool gales show in bath due to volcanic actifity in iceland and so i did not see frank schroder turntable and arm .but i hopefully will get to visit woodturner fran the next best irish version.
it is almost a 3 hour drive but i can see how and what he has done to his tonearm so far im so interested