Funniest snake oil theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
3D Headphones

CAPE

3D, Noise cancellation and wireless = perfect

I think know why I get these popups on my browser. I'll bet it's related to the incredibly persistent devialet speakers popup and they have targeted me. Do not open the delvialet website or else you'll find out why their speakers are so expensive.

I think know why I get these popups on my browser. I'll bet it's related to the incredibly persistent devialet speakers popup and they have targeted me. Do not open the delvialet website or else you'll find out why their speakers are so expensive.[/QUOTE]

Same for me ever since i clicked and read the bs ... i mean product specs on them when they were being discussed a few weeks ago every 8/10 log ins i get them pumping away with they're 3000 watts at the top of the page ... just grateful ads are silent :)

This looks like snake oil --

zC7kSX5.jpg

Accessing that site via Google Translate yields this nugget, among others:

"The combination of rubber-based damping material × special elastomer × conductive plate, to grant not the conventional virtual earth "heat exchange function", that hardly become the energy saturation state inside the device, significantly hum caused by regurgitation alleviating it."

Even after the crude translation, it's really not that different from the gibberish found on the native English-speaking sites of this type.

Status
Not open for further replies.