Goldmund Wiki and build 2017

Why do I have to make up to 15 times when copying Gm:

Why do I have to make up to 15 times when copying Gm:

1. I need the complete sound of Gm. because I love this sound!
2. I need to remove all technical issues when using and causing errors. It's a high-frequency self-inflicting problem, which causes a very bad sound and kills the key components. If you only do it once, you'll think it's great. And you'll say I'm successful - This is a serious mistake!

3. I need to check between PCB schematic and PCB of Gm, and versions of Tl400, 600, 2500 and even Tl500, what's the difference? And I find them very little different.

4. I opened the TL400 and copied the entire PCB and the circuit- leading to almost 95% of the Gm audio output.

5. I have measured and tested on many systems, time and use the dedicated meter Tek AM700. I did it about 4 years ago.

6. After 15 implementation and results achieved:

Gm copied has become the reference sound in my home audio system, and many of my friends.
7. There is a semiconductor solarium competition, in which I participate to help my friends make six different and three of which won the first, second, third, and the other three ranked from: 4. -6. What a surprise!

8. Hanoi Television in Vietnam invites me to film a program on this sound, see here: YouTube

Thank you for all of my sharing for you, if you want to copy GM for yourself then pay attention:

1. Non-1 component values, as well as standard 100%
2. Most important is the PCB and the conductors on the PCB, as well as the connections!

Attachments

• Fist.jpg
    Fist.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 890
  • Second.jpg
    Second.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 880
  • Toan canh FTV2.jpg
    Toan canh FTV2.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 862
  • Toan canh FTV5.jpg
    Toan canh FTV5.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 864
  • IMG_3950.JPG
    IMG_3950.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 878
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 328
  • 57.jpg
    57.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 233
  • 56.jpg
    56.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 238
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 user
Hi koldby!

Value is not the first important issue,

Most importantly is PCB, is it running stable and great after time ??

The values you have, it's the moment I made them when not directly opening the TL 400, but it still works well. Gm has minor changes in the versions, and the schematic with the product is adjusted to match!
The amp I made was using your PCB ! And that is working fine after it has been in use for 4 years or so.
In the schematic R33 is wrong if you use +/- 80V . It should be 330 Ohms. The PCB I showed was somthing I am working on, but not produced yet.

Come on, stop.
With all due respect, I think you guys are wasting the space discussing meaningless things, while I am kind of furious about English that WE DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Please make some distribution, share either schematics or even GERBER files, not just showing pictures telling how big it is, and how rich you are to build these monsters.

What EXACTLY are talking about? GR?
I think you're saying GB.
What I see is that you are not willing to share technical details, just showing off your monsters. I know this in common is VN and China forums, though. Because there are commercial issues.

However, I think DIYauidio is a community that SHAREs openly, especially this is located in a technical area.

What benefits do you contribute to the community?
If the answer is NO, then stop occupying the space, this is a BUILD thread.

Attachments

• Gm-amli.jpg
    Gm-amli.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 1,012
Hi erikovsky!

Yes thank you for your suggestions.
I feel hurt and humiliated because: you said I was Chinese!

Why can not I provide Goldmun's exact schematics because:

1. It is my copyright issue and my respect for Goldmun
2. Do you know what is a NDA ?
3. Five years ago, I had a topic about GM, but diyaudio deleted them and did not allow, because of copyright issues.

*** If you have a standard circuit board, or some Vietnamese to send you the Gm circuit diagram, please share it to the members. I have it all but I can not do this! **

Thank you, and I will not join you on this topic anymore, hello

I am extremely grateful to you!

quanghao