• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy for the Through Hole Folded Cascode CEN IV boards

Folks,

many thanks for all the information from everyone. As EUVL has mentioned, there are just 2 sets left. The next two people who post here looking for them will get them. We will start a reserve list after that.

IF you haven't sent on your paypal email and postal information, please do so. I'll catch up again tomorrow, and send reminders to those who haven't done this. Lastly for now, I'll send paypal requests over the next day or two.

Fran

Magni 3+ is a voltage amplifier, not ?
How can it be used as an IV ?

Patrick
Jason himself from Schiit recommended it to me randomly when I had asked another forum community for advice on I/V opamps. In a nutshell, ground the positive input and drive the inverting input with the current output DAC. Supposedly the topology is very similar to what was used in the Theta Gen V.

According to their website, Magni 3+ is current feedback.

“Topology: Fully discrete, fully complementary all-bipolar, symmetrical current-feedback design with driver stage and Vbe multiplier, no capacitors in the signal path and DC servo”

Sadface 1 set
Vunce 1 set
G600 1 set
alazira 1 set
ernesternest 1 set
Jogi 1 set
bogdandascalu87 2 set
Awh 2 sets
Vavilen 1 set
CodyT 1 set
jimk04 1 set
1543 1 set
Niels73 2 set
Tamra 1set
wcwc 1 set
Malvin 1 set
hans030390 1 set
galac 1 set
thirdicomplex 1 set
BDL 1 set
StevenCrook 1 set
topicreader 1 set
Yosyos 1 set
Diyfan 1 set
wealas 2 sets
Oyvind 1 set
rtan 2 sets

@Niels73
@Malvin
@DiyFan
@rtan

Please send me a PM with your paypal address and shipping details.....

A little more detail:

I will send paypal requests in the next day or so, and I will start shipping as soon as the payments come in. A full build guide with mouser BOM will issue with the boards - and given the listening experience with the beta over the last few weeks, I don't think anyone will be disappointed!

I think a vote of thanks to Patrick is needed too for not only having the genius to come up with this, but also all the background work and endless messages back and forth through prepping for this.

Fran

@Niels73
@Malvin
@DiyFan
@rtan

Please send me a PM with your paypal address and shipping details.....

A little more detail:

I will send paypal requests in the next day or so, and I will start shipping as soon as the payments come in. A full build guide with mouser BOM will issue with the boards - and given the listening experience with the beta over the last few weeks, I don't think anyone will be disappointed!

I think a vote of thanks to Patrick is needed too for not only having the genius to come up with this, but also all the background work and endless messages back and forth through prepping for this.

Fran
@woodturner-fran apologies I can't PM due to forum rules. Can you PM me instead with your email address? Thanks.

Prompted by a question.....

I will send these as flat envelope, tracked, and the charge up to 100g is €8.70. I rounded this to €9 for ease of use and to cover anything unexpected that might turn up. For anyone who has ordered 2 sets, I'm almost certain that the charge will be the same, ie you won't be charge for 2 sets of postage where you have 2 sets ordered. The tracking does add a few bob more for sure, but I think its the best option as it removes all doubt as to where something is, and I can give you a tracking number which might be useful in the destination country. As far as I understand from consulting the post office here, sending them in this way does not require a customs declaration, once there is no value declared.

Fran