• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy for the Through Hole Folded Cascode CEN IV boards

Hi all,

All paid for packs went out today - hopefully they all arrive safe and sound in each of your homes in the next few weeks. Transit times are anywhere from 1-3 weeks and tracking numbers have been sent by email to each of you. Feel free to post here when they arrive - it will be less for me to check in a few weeks time!

If there are any problems, please let me know and I will work to resolve them.

On other news - I think we have enough interest for a second run now. I will open up a new group buy in the next week or so.

Fran

Reactions: 3 users
Hi all,

All paid for packs went out today - hopefully they all arrive safe and sound in each of your homes in the next few weeks. Transit times are anywhere from 1-3 weeks and tracking numbers have been sent by email to each of you. Feel free to post here when they arrive - it will be less for me to check in a few weeks time!

If there are any problems, please let me know and I will work to resolve them.

On other news - I think we have enough interest for a second run now. I will open up a new group buy in the next week or so.

Fran
Thanks Fran!
Could you please also share the BOM file?

The last 2 packs went out today and hopefully all will make it to their destinations safe and sound. I will be more relieved when I hear of them being delivered around the world but this marks the completion of this first batch for the group buy.

I wanted to thank all participants for their speedy response to payment and postal info requests, it really allowed this to move ahead efficiently.

All going well, I will have more boards in a week or so and if everything is working well, I will start another batch after this. If you missed out this time, please add your name to the new list which growing each day!

As always if you have any issues or suggestions please get in contact and I will work with you to resolve them.

Reactions: 1 user