How can I best tune room reflections?

before and after...
RT60 Decay:
before:

IMG_9571.JPG

After treatment:
RTC60Decay.jpg

previously, there was a high plateau out to 40Hz, then somewhat high out to 500Hz. With the new measurement, the plateau falls off at 35Hz and is significantly lower out to 600 HZ. While not perfect, given the paucity of information below 35hz on most recordings, I’ll call it a win and I’ll call it a “bass trap.“ it’s a marked improvement that’s both measurable and audible.

Before RT60:
IMG_9573.JPG

After:
ETCR630.jpg

seems like modest improvement in the midbass section.

group delay is not awful:
Spect630.jpg

nor is the impulse response:
GDR630.jpg

The phase is significantly improved over both an active crossover with "named" filters and several orders of magnitude better than a passive. Still, I'd like to get it flatter. It may be time to dig into RePhase and start learning how to generate FIR filters.
spl+Phase630.jpg

for laughs, I listened to it with a simulated stock crossover, with 6db slope filters and no delay. I should have measured it (I can always do that later), but I'll just say that I understand why a lot of people don't like horns. It was nigh unlistenable compared to what it is now.

lastly, I tuned the left speaker and have them pretty close, although next time I'm home alone, there's still some more tweaking to be done.
SPLlrl+r.jpg

the left is in red, the right is in light blue, while the ochre is from the MLP. The left could use a little boost in the upper range, while the right could stand some boost down low, but the latter isn't particularly noticeable. All told, the end game is in sight; after that, improvements become prohibitively expensive: the next level DAC is a couple thousand or more, ditto for just about every other component. I may have to find another hobby and just relax and enjoy the music!

Even though they're not doing anything under 35Hz, I'm going to keep calling them bass traps.