• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LT4320 based active rectifier

1. LT4320 CRC PSU PCB
namghiwook x 4 nos.-paid up
birdbox x 15nos.-shipped
kirks x 4 nos.-shipped*
ZOLTAR x 4 nos. -shipped*
baswamin x 2 nos-shipped*
jpaudio x 2 nos- shipped*
danbmellow x 4-shipped
arthur x 10 nos. - shipped

remaining=25

2. LT4320 THT RECTIFIER
swak x 10 pairs- shipped

remaining=0

3. LT4320 SMD RECTIFIER
birdbox x 20 pairs- shipped
shattered_dreamX PAIRS-SHIPPED

remaining=30 pairs

note: * indicates, these orders were shipped already out of the 70 qty stock.

prasi,

I cannot find three pronged FASTONs as are pictured. I cannot find anything that would mount to the inputs and outputs.

Can you point me towards what you intend to be used, please?

I have nothing against simply soldering the wires to the boards unless there is a reason to not do this.

Thanks and take care,

Joined 2014
Paid Member
@wcwc,

I’ve used the Molex Rt. Angle header pins as Prasi mentioned, they require a bit of customization in order to fit.

But also have used cut-offs from diodes (ex. 1N4007), thicker lead than resistor cut-offs for better strength.

Either method requires direct soldering to the psu board, would never use sockets here for “pullable card” type of install.

Attachments

• IMG_2269.jpeg
    IMG_2269.jpeg
    571.6 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: 1 user
prasi,

I was confused by the drawing. I see there are not three legs.

I ended up getting ones with the screw and figured I would remove two of the four legs. There is enough room on the board for this to work fine.

Never liked FASTON - but I do like the ability to remove connectors - I cannot remember the part number so I cannot post an illustration.

Hi Prasi and anyone with thoughts,

I am late to the scene, but eager to try this,
Still reading through the thread, but will the LT4320 work with this power supply for my phono preamp?

1718756575455.png

OR will I have to follow post #1057
Using the Talema Toroidal and want to replace the two main D1 & D2 KBL 406 rectifiers
I will eliminate the snubbers.
What is the best MOSFET recommendation?

Thanks in advance for your advice,

Last edited: