MA5332

It is a 2-channel card, the two HP negative outputs are at 0 V, like class ab amps and some irs 2092.
I think it is in btl mode because the chip has 4 ch.
No perceptible noise...The only noise heard is that of my test source.
I will say more when I have connected it to my dac and good hp.

:yes:

It is a 2-channel card, the two HP negative outputs are at 0 V, like class ab amps and some irs 2092.
I think it is in btl mode because the chip has 4 ch.
No perceptible noise...The only noise heard is that of my test source.
I will say more when I have connected it to my dac and good hp.

:yes:
Could I ask were you acquired this board? I have the 1.2 version and haven't managed to get it working. Also did you have a red led pop up at any time or just green all the time? Seems I have a faulty unit.

I received version 1.3, the LED is always green in operation.
It turns red for a short time when the board is turned off.
For your board, this is not normal, it does not say anything good.:cuss:
What voltage are you powering it at?

Try to contact Michael Xiao in PM?
Powering at 30v so should be fine not sure how to pm people on this website?! I'm new to this forum!
It's frustrating as I seem to have bought from a shitty Aliexpress seller. They don't want to help me. In fact they stated I didn't handle the product properly and that's why it doesn't work. Very Infuriating as I've built up several amp boards with no issues. Could you send me the link were you purchased your board from? Thanks!

Last edited:
You have tried with a symmetrical switching power I presume?
1 rail +, 0V, 1 rail - ?
The link to my board is on the 1st page of the topic.
Do not linger too long with the sellers of alli, unfortunately they often do not know their product...
If you paid with paypal, you have the right to buyer protection... :whip:

You have tried with a symmetrical switching power I presume?
1 rail +, 0V, 1 rail - ?
The link to my board is on the 1st page of the topic.
Do not linger too long with the sellers of alli, unfortunately they often do not know their product...
If you paid with paypal, you have the right to buyer protection... :whip:
Perhaps this is my issue. Not sure what a symmetrical PSU is? I have tried with meanwell drp 240-24, meanwell lrs 100-24 as well as the below pictured supply.

Attachments

• 16681814292556477197295952551477.jpg
    16681814292556477197295952551477.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 136
Ok, it's a single rail power supply v+ and 0v, that can't be suitable.
The board may not be dead for all that...
If you have two power supplies like this, you can connect them in series by connecting the + of one to the - of the other, this will act as a 0V terminal.
The remaining + will be the + terminal, the - remaining the - terminal, the voltage will be 60 volts between the + of one power supply and the - of the other.
English is not my default language, sorry if it's not clear....
Or simpler...Find the right power supply!

Come on, fingers crossed! 🤞
Alim-symetrique.png

Last edited:
This amplifier is an SE output amplifier. The power supply requires two power supplies, + and -.
The MA5332MS amplifier chip can be used with BTL connection, but it will be monaural 1cH.
However, I think that this amplifier board does not support BTL connection.
It's a bit confusing that ali board.
"The MA5332MS is available with differential or single-ended input and multiple output configuration options - single-ended (2x SE), bridge-tied load (BTL) and single-ended in parallel (PSE), and supports dual or single supply. "

It's a bit confusing that ali board.
"The MA5332MS is available with differential or single-ended input and multiple output configuration options - single-ended (2x SE), bridge-tied load (BTL) and single-ended in parallel (PSE), and supports dual or single supply. "
Looking at the data sheet of the MA5332MS chip, it is possible to have the specifications you say.
However, this amplifier board has a limited specification.
The power supply requires a +- dual power supply and the output is limited to 2ch SE output.

Last edited: