Manninen presents: Steel is Real

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Excellent, congrats! B&W looks to be usable as nude dipole crossed LR4 or steeper at 300 and 3000Hz.
Now some relaxed listening and little by little some more experimenting with different xo F and slopes. The tweeter is horn type, there is some challenge to make it smoothly match this B&W. And I mean smooth not only in direct sound but more importantly off-axis and power response+decay wise.

Problems with midrange was clearly my room, turn speakers around and now listening some might say too close but i prefer early reflections than 0,7.

i could put channels to supermodule which means same dsp setups between channels right away.
0,7 setup needs to be little different

it´s the room and i know it

Last edited:
lake processor does not fail.

Legis, the sound

tpl melts in better, can´t point it right away where it is.

130-150hz is gone. 15-20db nuclear bomb test ground, room hits it both axels.

still this could be better this way, more sound coming A4 paper size area

Last edited:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

MV5BMTE5NTcwNzg5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjQ3OTM2._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

listening spot measurements right and left
My room bullies nmb´s so bad they cry. it´s all compromise, on this setup i miss my old genelecs which were awesome on lower midrange, damn PHL

just damn

here´s xo´s and youll see eq too

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.