• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SEN / CEN All JFET IV Converter Evaluation Pack

Hello,

I have 4 Type 11, I'm sending back for exchange for the needed Type 10.

Same address as the sender?

Thanks,

Mark sent you the wrong ones !!

You should have gotten Type 10 :

xen-audio

If many or all of you have the same, please report at the GB thread.
We'll send you new ones at our costs. Takes a few weeks to get them made.

If you wouldn't mind, we should be very grateful if you could put these 4x type 11 sinks in an envelope and send it back to Mark by ordinary mail. Unless you want to buy them off for using in a 4-JFET CEN for half the Zin and double the bias. We'll offer you a 20% discount in that case.

Patrick

Last edited:
As mentioned, all Standard Kit subscribers will get replacements (Type 10) shipped asap.

To help us keep an overview, please fill in the following :

mfrimu ___return
samoloko ___??
bohrok2610 ___??
ernesternest ___return
holminator ___keep

Those who choose to keep may paypal 17 Euros later for the 4x Type 11.
But wait till we are ready to send. No rush.

Patrick

the 2sk369-V Jfets arrived and the digikey order with the parts for bias was supposed to be here today, but something held it up, so revised date is Monday. I also need to go into the computer tweaking joint in the city to grab some silver epoxy. just a quick note, do the 220u caps HAVE to be non-polar, or is it just recommended? i have some nichicon NP on the way, but i have some suitable polymer caps i can use in the meantime if its kosher. i'll email you about the extra heatsinks tonight Mark.