Slewmaster - CFA vs. VFA "Rumble"

Anyone following along is welcome to check out the link below.

What is nice about the wiki is that it can be updated. Notice
thimios' posts above as he has two posts to provide better information
about the CFA and VFA boards. Clarifying, adding to the number of posts
at this time, post #8421.

Nice as the wiki was updated by me with thimios' information
with no additional posts there. : )

Slewmaster Resources - diyAudio

Once these posts get burried by another 100 or so posts
you can find what you are looking for over at the wiki.

Cheers,

Last edited:
I tried to order some 5p ops from pcbway using gerbers I found somewhere in this thread, they sent me an email:
"But I am sorry that there isn't keep-out layer (board outline) in your file, would you please check it and re-upload the fixed file on our web?"

Does anyone have gerber files for the latest version 5p ops with everything needed to order from pcbway? I'm also looking for gerbers for Spooky ips.

Last edited:
I have the source file and can re-export them if needed. I will download the file set and have a look just in case the file is there and just not recognized by file name.

Edit - I see Jeff is right on the ball this evening and beat me to it. Thanks Jeff.

The sprint file was in the folder. There was no board outline drawn on the board. From what I could tell it was the complete latest board otherwise. OS posted a finished file somewhere, but I couldn't find it.

Since the minimum order on pcbway are 5 boards, I try to figure out what to do with the 3 spare boards.

4 channel amp for active x-over comes to my mind.
Do you guys think my heat sinks can handle a 5p ops on the lower part with a 2p ops above?

334720d1440497457-yngve-bygger-honey-badger-og-annet-sma-tteri-dsc_0561.jpg

The sinks are roughly 300x200mm + the extensions in both ends, total length 390mm.

Kypton ND with Lateral Mosfet

Hello guys , I have simulated the Kypton ND with Lateral MOSFETs in the output stage and for now I came to this result . Note that at the time all references of the components are not equal to the original scheme Ostripper.

Attachments

• Kypton_ND_Amplifier_Only.pdf
    90.6 KB · Views: 269