• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SlewMaster Project Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here is a shot of the VSHA-ECC88 IPS

Attachments

• VSHA-ECC88 IPS.jpg
    VSHA-ECC88 IPS.jpg
    556.2 KB · Views: 341
Wow, I had no idea these would be so popular. I have had to add to my order twice.

It should be about two weeks. In the meantime, if each of you will PM me with your address I can check on shipping costs.

Bessings, Terry

That would be good, may be the shipping cost more than the PC boards itself. That is why I did not put my name on the list yet. Actually I live in Toronto Canada M6L 2N5 postal code
Registered very expensive how I know :):) May be you have other solution ....
Greetings

Just checked at the post office. First class to Italy and Canada for two board furnishing my own envelope is $7.10. No tracking or insurance. A little more for more boards. I'll let you guys know individually through PM. Just want to let folks know for general knowledge.

Terry please add me to the list for a pair board
These PC board was designed by Marc or by you please let me know...
It look like his (Marc) layout

Cheers gabor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.