• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SlewMaster Project Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
An update on the ECC88 boards. The supplier ordered a new batch of boards since these appeared lost in the mail. The day the new boards arrived, the post office returned the original batch so now she is sending me 100 boards. I also paid extra to have them sent DHL so if it is like last time I used them I could possibly see them this weekend. I will sip them out the same day I receive them. Sorry for the delay.

Also, I will now have extra boards for those who would like to buy them,

Blessings, Terry

An update on the ECC88 boards. The supplier ordered a new batch of boards since these appeared lost in the mail. The day the new boards arrived, the post office returned the original batch so now she is sending me 100 boards. I also paid extra to have them sent DHL so if it is like last time I used them I could possibly see them this weekend. I will sip them out the same day I receive them. Sorry for the delay.

Also, I will now have extra boards for those who would like to buy them,

Blessings, Terry
Hopefully you can make enough on the sale of the extra boards to recoup the added expense of DHL shipping. Thanks for your trouble and expense!!!

My boards arrived. I think there is a mistake in your shipping. There are too many. I don't need 6 Krypton IPS boards. GRH

email from Tue 10/20:
I may have made a mistake....if you get your boards and there are kypton
nd boards instead of spooky let me lnow and I'll send out the correct
boards no charge.
Evan

email from wed 10/21:
Dropped spooky ips boards in the mail today.
usps tracking# 9505 5114 4078 5294 5891 00

Sorry for the mistake.
Evan

The boards arrived. The international orders got shipped. The USA orders will ship in the morning as soon as the post office opens.

ECC88
Pinnocchio = 2 info received; invoiced; PAID; SHIPPED
marsupialx = 2 info received; invoiced; PAID; SHIPPED
kool lites = 4 info received; invoiced; PAID; SHIPPED
mrsavage = 4 info received; invoiced; PAID
Cambe - 2 info received; invoiced; PAID
touchdown = 2 info received; invoiced; PAID; SHIPPED
gwrskien = 6 (3pairs) info received; invoiced; PAID; SHIPPED
Arthur -4 (2 pairs) info received; invoiced; PAID; SHIPPED
Carl_Huff = 4 (2 pairs) info received; invoiced; PAID
Fredlock=2 info received; invoiced; PAID
Quan=2 info received; invoiced; PAID; SHIPPED
presbel=4 info received; invoiced; PAID
metallicus69=2 info received; invoiced; PAID; SHIPPED
gaborbela=2 info received; invoiced; PAID; SHIPPED
Albrerta=2 info received ; invoiced; PAID; SHIPPED
Jeff Wilhelm=4 info received ; invoiced; PAID; SHIPPED
Idefixes=2 info received ; invoiced; PAID; SHIPPED

Attachments

• ECC88 boards.jpg
    ECC88 boards.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 335
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.