• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SymAsym - The Sequel, AAK's PCB GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Order update

Hi All,

Just wanted to let everybody know that all the parts were ordered this last week. The boards and all the components except for the Jfets that are coming cross country from California should arrive towards the end of this week. My plan is start shipping to those that ordered boards only the week of September 13th, boards and components the following week.

Like my last GB I ordered some extra boards for those that would like to join in.

Best regards,

Al

They're Heeeeere!

My boards arrived.

Al,

Should the following go in a build thread?

I will trade matched and individual 2sk170's for MURxxx. I think I need greater current capacity than the MUR860's that I have now. I'm considering splitting the PS from the amp board and just using one PS board with 4 X 15K uF caps for 2 channels along with CL60 thermisters X2.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.