• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SymAsym - The Sequel, AAK's PCB GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks johngalt47, that's all I need to know.

I'll be sending emails next week requesting payment via Paypal. Once I receive payment from everybody I'll order the boards, and they'll ship to you the following week. Thanks again.

Regards,

Al

Last edited:
Hi PauloPt,

I've made some changes to my original Rev 1.3 PCB so there will be a new BOM and schematic. I've revised the input differential bias circuit requiring less components otherwise the BOM is the same as 1.3. The new PCB is now Rev 1.4.

I'll be posting a picture of the new Rev 1.4 board, BOM, and schematic later today on My New SymAsym PCB design Rev_1.3 thread.

Regards,

Al

Last edited:
Here's the latest count list.

evette, 10 boards
Ryssen, 2 boards
ncc, 2 boards
RKH, 4 boards
linuxguru, 2
PauloPT, 2
pchw, 2
Ferrari, 4 boards
leadfinger, 5 boards
Presbel, 4 boards
Johngalt47, 4 boards
Benh, 4 boards
Psymo, 2 boards
CeeVee, 2 boards
Jack C, 2 boards

The count is currently at 51 boards. It's not to late for others to get in.

I can start sending emails requesting payment via Paypal this week, but first I'd like to know since in some areas of the world parts can be hard to find if anybody would like me to provide any parts. Last time I provided the option of ordering the drivers, could even add matched output transistors this time.

Let me know and I'll start looking into it?

Al

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.