The diyAudio First Watt M2x

Whoa, careful there

F-China, let's get everything made back here.It's up to us, I will pay a bit more for made in the USA.

Hmm, Chinese diy-er’s no longer welcome in the M2X thread? Over here means where, Illinois? Designs from California still ok? Is Greece ok, I was going to build some of Salas’ designs?

I made no mention of other countries... you really want to defend China? I'm not talking about the people, otherwise I would have said F Chinese, I in no way said that, I feel for anyone under such a regime. Don't get melodramatic talking about other counties and Cali.

Any further discussion on the matter I would be glad to entertain privately.

Joined 2019
Paid Member
Marvin the Martian was introduced as the evil half of Bugs Bunny, similar to Wiley Coyote to the Road Runner.

As I am 61, these comics were my Saturday morning staple. No Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon back then, just Saturday morning cartoons.

Every time I flip the switch for the first time on a new build, and it actually works; the voice in my head says, "Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an Earth shattering kaboom" :D

After I learn a bit more, I may try to incorporate an illudium-Q-36 explosive space modulator into my next DAC. :eek: