The Well Tempered Master Clock - Building a low phase noise/jitter crystal oscillator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• IMG_20200709_180311.jpg
    IMG_20200709_180311.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 632
You remind me that AS318B must be more competitive, so the price of 45 and 49MHz is directly cut in half now, only 20 US dollars, including international postage fee.

https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/gro...18-ultra-low-jitter-clock-gb.html#post6258976

I have never talk about price, since you claimed that the Accusilon is a "extremely low phase noise crystal oscillator" I did remind you to the plots and measurements of some real low phase noise oscillators, so you can see that the Accusilon is a "extremely HIGH phase noise crystal oscillator".

Ah, you came in between ?!

What I meant is indeed Laptech takes a little times and Andrea (and now the "We" team) are ready before on the pcbs printing & shippment. My question was more related about you had to buy a moq and perhaps didn't need all. So As I have only three at-Cut and only a 5 Mhz SC-Cut I will ask if I need an SC-Cut before the next grup buys but if you populated all of them already :cool:. My SC-Cut is agging between two Bordeaux and few Bourgognes bottles in the basement - SC-Cut 2019 edition-

Why they created 2 speeds, is it not strange they did ?!

Last edited:
DRIXO, EXO and PXO require transformers kit.

Hi,
I haven't paid attention to this thread in a long time. I found out that a new oscillator has been developped?
Is the design public or only available through the groupbuy?
If it's public, is there a document with schematic/PCB/BoM and possible requirements? Where can I find it?

I noticed you are doing a battery supply nowadays, sounds great!

Ah, you came in between ?!

What I meant is indeed Laptech takes a little times and Andrea (and now the "We" team) are ready before on the pcbs printing & shippment. My question was more related about you had to buy a moq and perhaps didn't need all. So As I have only three at-Cut and only a 5 Mhz SC-Cut I will ask if I need an SC-Cut before the next grup buys but if you populated all of them already :cool:. My SC-Cut is agging between two Bordeaux and few Bourgognes bottles in the basement - SC-Cut 2019 edition-

Why they created 2 speeds, is it not strange they did ?!

I think I was lucky, nothing else.There was not enough interest for the frequency of 16.9344MHz even in the previous GB. So I decided not to wait, but to order.The fact that it was accidentally available in stock
from some previous production, certainly helped.

I cannot see any OCXO upgrade for the Raspberry on TeraDak website, I see only a board with a pair of cheap TCXO (Raspberry Pi 3B+ modified clock crystal TCXO warm-filled crystal oscillator upgrade crystal oscillator) without any phase noise measurement.

Can you point me to the OCXO you are talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.