• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The Well Tempered Master Clock - Group buy

Disabled Account
Joined 2020
I think I have a spare. Here's the invoice (noob so posting invoice details since I'm not completely familiar with Andrea's products):

5.6448 MHz SC-cut
Laptech crystal 3rd overtone SC-cut HC-47/U
€79.00 EUR
TWTMC-DRIXO-F 5.6448 MHz
New Driscoll XO 5.6448 MHz
€149.00 EUR
TWTMC-STS-DX
New Sine to square converter (DX)
€18.00 EUR

I'm working on implementing the clock this week, so I'll post this in my classifieds thread end of the month. All good if you find another one in the meantime.

Disabled Account
Joined 2020
Hi all,
Can anyone point me in the right direction for a drilling template for the covers of the Hammond cases that Andrea has on the BOM. Many thanks, Crom

(apologies if I've requested this before...I thought I had but can't find a record of it!)

Again, noob alert. I downloaded this zip file, but don't recall where or what's it's for quite yet...

Attachments

• TWTMC-DRIXO-Hammond-front-panel-drilling.zip
    96.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
There are two drill templates, one for clocks and a different one for doublers. The one just posted by A123 appears to be for clocks. The PDF files inside the zip might be easiest to read; the other files are CAD format, IIUC. If anyone needs the doubler template I probably have it around here somewhere.