• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The YARRA Preamplifier/HPA for Melbourne DB Group Buy

Thanks JPS, that is a practical solution for all with regards to the Yarra case.

When do we know when the case will be on their website to order?

A link posted here would be helpful for everyone.

Also can provide the link for the exact RCA connectors you designed the chassis for - I see the link for the knobs. Are they the Elecaudio ER-107b and 107R from Audiophonics?

Also do you have a link for the input selector extension shaft.

Anything else we need to purchase that is not on the existing BOM?

Last edited:
@TboneAK
Knob Aluminum D Shaft 30x28x20mm O6mm Silver - Audiophonics
@jhofland
I suppose that HIFI2000 will give us a link?! But still need taht builders confirm then they´ll start production if 22 ordering reached.

JP

would some thing like this be suitable? It also has 6mm hole and supplied with a grub screw to tighten the shaft.
10PCS 30*25mm Silver Anodized CNC MACHINED Solid Aluminum DAC Amplifier CD Player Radio Turntable Potentiometer Knob-in Amplifier from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

JPS, thanks for the latest PDF file.

Can you please confirm your design uses the Elecaudio ER-107R and ER-107B RCA sockets.

Also, do you have a supplier for the input selector switch extension shaft and coupler you have on the PDF marked with part numbers 724.41-170 and 720.6. I can't see them listed with Audiophonics on their website.

Thanks.