Using the HYPNOTIZE as a general shunt reg PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Just interference you get now and then. Can be EMI or RFI. If you will loop the GND crock to the probe's tip and move it around, or keeping it on the PSU output while its turned off, it will be showing several non DUT related weird stuff.

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
They show 0.9V forward drop at 100C (internal) at 2A plus region. Could be 1V at lower temp. 2VDC in a bridge. At 19.8VDC there is still some regulation drop in the Tx bcs its only x1.2 from 17.7VAC. 23VDC is x1.3 which is the usually expected from practical systems with losses but well rated for Tx impedance.

They show 0.9V forward drop at 100C (internal) at 2A plus region. Could be 1V at lower temp. 2VDC in a bridge. At 19.8VDC there is still some regulation drop in the Tx bcs its only x1.2 from 17.7VAC. 23VDC is x1.3 which is the usually expected from practical systems with losses but well rated for Tx impedance.

yes they still regulation drop and i wonder why.i reduced the current too at 1.5A.yet i have some mur1520(maybe with heatsinks) i want to try.

p.s.i have add 2x10.000 and now is 20.2v.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.