• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ZVN3306/ZVP4424 mosfets for FC CEN IV through hole

Dear all,

This is a group buy for ZVN3306/ZVP4424 matched sets for the FC CEN TH group buy.

Priority first for European based 1st GB participants. All Euro based GB1 participants - If I do not hear from you by Friday 25th November (next Friday) then I move on to GB2 participants - I expect I will be near shipping of the GB2 boards at that stage and it is only reasonable to send out the mosfets with those at that time.

GB1 European participants are:

G600
ernesternest
Jogi
bogdandascalu87
Awh
Vavilen
jimk04
neils73
galac
BDL
StevenCrook
topicreader
Yosyos
wealas
Oyvind

How much do they cost?

A set of matched mosfets for 1 stereo pair of FC CEN IV will be 12e. The killer here is shipping - the cheapest tracked shipping I can find is €9 - having said that, every single pack was delivered quickly and securely during the group buy. So the total price for a stereo set is €21.

Add your name below here and indicate how many sets you need (ie 1 set = 1 stereo pair, 2 sets = 2 stereo pairs or 1 balanced pair). Shipping is the same whether you are buying one or two sets.

Folks - with these two group buys we are straddling two different sets of people, with separate billing and shipping. It will take a little extra organisation and I ask for your patience as I get it together.

Fran

Please help us to help yourselves :

G600 1x
ernesternest
Jogi
bogdandascalu87 2x
Awh
Vavilen
jimk04
1543 1x
niels73 2x
galac
BDL
StevenCrook
topicreader
Yosyos
wealas
Oyvind

We have limited sets, so as mentioned above priority to EU GB1 & then GB2 subscribers.
US & Canada should organise your own GB / group match, the sooner the better.
It is no point sending them round the globe just for some simple matching, and paying postage / tax both ways.
No, we shall not change our mind on this.

Patrick